How to turn an iPod into a Push-button control
The Apple Ipod
Users of the Apple iPod might not get enough of the music experience. These are a few of the functions of the Apple iPod that makes it so appealing to music fans and techies:
1. The Apple iPod has a lot space offered of up to forty gigabytes that it can keep up to about five thousand songs.
2. The Apple iPod also comes with the ergonomically developed Click Wheel where you can do quick forward, play, reverse, time out and gain access to the menu with ease.
4. The Apple iPod can be utilized up to 12 hours non-stop due to its long-life battery.
5. The Apple iPod was likewise designed in such a method that you would have the ability to set up your own play list and it also has a shuffle function to introduce randomness throughout playing.
Through the years, nevertheless, the Apple iPod has been modified by techies by using iPod hacks, bent on providing more power to the user in terms of modification and personalization of their Apple iPod.
Strictly speaking, iPod hacks are anything that offers changes to your iPod in regards to appearance, either in terms of software application or hardware. Numerous firmwares that supplies iPod hacks, are offered on the Web websites like the iPodWizard that is capable of altering the graphic and text of the Apple iPod.
Some users of the Apple iPod are currently content with their iPod sampling playing music, however, some individuals use iPod hacks due to the fact that they appear to desire more.
Turning an iPod into a Universal Remote
Latest technology capabilities have actually offered a user power to modify his Apple iPod. These iPod hacks can even transform a typical Apple iPod into a universal remote.
The Apple ipod can be utilized to manage any house electronic devices in your home. It can manage your tv, DVD player, Library, even a robotic. This is the power of iPod hacks.
Put simply, you can use a Pocket PC to possibly tape-record the waves an infrared remote produces. Transfer these waves to your iPod and start changing your TELEVISION channels. You now have a brand-new universal remote control.
The following are needed prior to starting this example task of iPod hacks:
1. An Apple iPod
2. A Mac or Personal Computer system with a sound recording software application set up.
3. A Pocket PC, could be a Pocket PC 2002 or 2003.
4. Overall remote software and IR device
The following treatment guides you through changing your iPod into a push-button control utilizing iPod hacks:
1. The most crucial aspect in this iPod hacks task is the sound or wave to infrared converter.
First, set up the total remote software application on the MAC or PC. This software application is indicated to extend the series of the Pocket PC to include customer IR capabilities.
2. Tape the infrared signal by utilizing a sound-editing program that can customize sounds and get rid of channels. An example of such a sound-editing program is the SoundForge.
Input the infrared signals from your remotes to the PC by utilizing the software. Input all infrared signals of the house electronic devices that you want to control.
You can observe if you have taped the sound successfully if you’ll hear unusual beeps or pulses. This is generally what an infrared signal would seem like. Using the SoundForge, you can actually view the pulses and signals on a graphic representation of the wave.
Do not forget to increase the right channel. Then silence it. The process through the IR gadget would not function properly if you missed this important action.
3. Convert the signals into sound files (actually saved as WAV files).
4. On the Apple iPod, make a brand-new playlist and include the WAV files to the playlist.
5. Now, you can evaluate the brand-new universal remote. Utilize the Apple iPod to play the sounds through the converter for push-button control any home electronic devices.
This fundamental example of iPod hacks is obviously really easy to comprehend. Software applications are already readily available that users can utilize to modify their Apple iPods.
iPod hacks are still, however, very dangerous with concerns to its impacts on your iPod gadget. Unless handled by an expert technician, the Apple iPod could malfunction if the adjustment is wrong.